It is very important to follow the rules of the drug injection in bodybuilding. These rules will save the athlete from unpleasant problems and will make it possible to achieve the result as closely as possible. Because of that before you buy HGH(Human Growth Hormone) and begin the use it, you need to see the basic requirements, rules, and conditions of its injections.
Preparation for HGH injectionsBesides the given drug, the following is required for the injection:
- Needles directly for drug administration. There are special insulin needles for the HGH injections. For example, HGH Pen Needle.
- Special distilled water. Somebody use vitamin B12.
- Disinfectant such as alcohol, cotton ball, and alcohol wipes.
- Needles for dilution of the drug powder. Actually, there are HGH drugs with the prepared solution, for example, Humatrope(Somatropin).
Preparation of HGH for injectionFirstly, it is the preparatory procedure for the preparation of the powder substance in the ampule. It should be reduced to its complete dissolution in water and obtaining a clear solution.
For doing this, perform the following steps step-by-step:
- Take the cotton ball dipped in alcohol or the alcohol wipe. Wipe the cap vial and ampule with the distilled water.
- Then fill the needle with the 1-2 ml of water for the dissolution.
- You should pour the water filled into the needle inside the vial (during the poring the water you need to avoid the contact with the powder)
- After all the water will be poured, it is necessary attentively to scroll the vial along the axis giving the powder to dissolve evenly.
How to do the HGH injection?Fill the necessary amount of solution in insulin needle and find the injection site. Then you need to do the injection follow the next rules:
- the best injection site of HGH is the abdominal wall (1.97-2.76in from the navel)
- draw with the left hand the skin fold, insert the needle with the right hand and slowly inject it.
- it is necessary to hold the needle in the skin for 5-10 seconds after the introducing the solution. It is doing to prevent the possibility of leakage from the injection site.
- the injection should be accompanied by standard procedures for safety and disinfection (wash hands with soap, wipe the skin with alcohol, etc.)