You come to the gym and you don’t know what to begin with. Also, you want to see the first results such as lean body but you don’t know what exercises to choose because of its large number. In this case, you have the solution, begin with the muscle pump. The quick result is guaranteed. Moreover, your joints will be protected.
Pump. What is it?You have the state of swelling when you were done the same exercises time after time during the intensive workout. Besides, the body increases visually due to the blood flow to the muscles. When you do the movement, the muscle like the pump starts pumping the blood and fluid in the tissues of the body. Besides, a pressure in the vascular system increases and the delivery of nutrients to the cells of the body accelerates. This temporary process has the name in bodybuilding.
Muscle pump is the short blood flow to the muscles that can be achieved by the doing repetitive exercises with the light weights.
Moreover, bodybuilders use such kind of method before the competitions in order to make the muscles more visible. Before the competition, they do light exercises with a lot of repetitions. In this case, the volume of the muscle mass seems bigger at 5-10%. The muscles fill with blood but the body acquires the original state after one hour later.
Pump effectsThe muscle pump has some positive effects. They are:
- blood flow to the muscles groups. Also, with the blood flow comes from such substances as amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. It is important to note that microtraumas that you get during a training lead to the muscle growth in the future.
- has the influence on the blood vessels. Besides muscles are better supplied by the blood and then it accelerates the recovery after a workout.
- the muscle pump in bodybuilding is the effect when being produced anabolic hormones that are a great way for the toning the of the muscular corset. Of course, such an effect will be shown better during the workout with the weights.
- the exercises with the light weight don't have the negative influence on the joints and ligaments. The newbie can prepare himself with the given method to more serious loads and avoid the different traumas.
- Pump based on the special exercises in the gym is achieved due to the burst of the nutritive substances and training of the joints and ligaments.
- Cosmetic pump. This type of muscle pump makes the muscles look bigger and fuller for the competitions.
- Pharmaceutical pump that is doing with the adding of special supplements such as anabolic steroids, BCAA, L-carnitine, and others.
How to train? Workout examplesThe muscle pump is not recommended for the exercises with big weights, for example, the deadlift or hyperextension. It is not safe and very dangerous for the health because a pump can cause muscle sprain and trauma of the joints and ligaments.A pump is achieved with such type of exercises:
- push ups (30 repetitions in one set)
- lifting dumbbells with light weights for the biceps
- push ups on uneven bars (not less than 10 repetitions in one set)
- pulldowns in front and pulldowns in the lying machine with the light weights
- repetitive pull-ups (15 repetitions in one set)
- squats (20 repetitions in 3 sets)
Very often, a pump is used during the use of anabolic steroids. This is a good idea to perform the muscle pump in combinations with steroids drugs because the effect will be incredible. Usually, it can be used with different drugs, for example, Dianabol, Trenbolone, Nandrolone, and others. The drug will work better and faster if the cells fill with blood during the workout process. By the way, it will vary the workout plan in the gym. The experienced athletes will achieve the fat burning effect. Moreover, the great way is to combine with the diet and complex program. Otherwise, the muscles will come to the previous shape. The beginners should add weight exercises in order to develop the muscle corset.