If you don’t follow your diet, then it will not give you the effect in sport. Here, you understand the correct diet plan that should follow an athlete during workouts days.
Actually, a diet and physical activity are very important for the quick result in the sport. The given components are the same in the significance. If you forget about one of these aspects, then another aspect will work worse. Workouts help to activate the work of the muscle tissues and a correct food saturates them with the energy and protects from the breakup. Exactly from the food, the athlete gets a lot of strength and the desire to do the serious loads.
It is important to note that a correct diet is important before a workout and also after it. Your body needs time for recovery when it has no forces. The experienced bodybuilders say that your workout will give you no effects if you don't eat in 20 minutes after the end. Due to the balanced diet, the athlete doesn’t have catabolic processes and it speeds up his recovery time.
Nutrition featuresCarbs, fats, and proteins play a very important role during the drawing up a diet plan.
They should not increase the daily energy costs. One more necessary fact is physique. Every type has own features. The diet has the given features during workouts for muscle gain:
- ectomorph needs the consumption of protein before and after the training
- endomorph should exclude fat components. In other words, he needs to exclude fatty, flour and harmful food.
- a mesomorph has a very simple diet. Their physique combines great qualities of the previous two types and the muscle mass increases faster with the given qualities.
Remember that the main energy of the body depends on the consumed carbohydrates. You get strength from them during workouts. There are simple and complex carbs. Fruits and sugar consist of simple carbohydrate. The work with the complex carbohydrates spends more calories and strength.
Besides, fats help in producing of hormones and ferments which take part in the building the muscle mass. A person can’t exist without the given component. Moreover, you need to support your body with this type of fats during long workouts.
The main principlesAs a rule, you will have the great muscle mass if you eat before and after workouts. The athlete supposed to follow these principles in order to see the effect:
- 5-6 meals. If a portion is small, then the stomach is not overloaded. Your pause between the meals is 3-4 hours. When you eat all amount of food in 2-3 times then useful nutrients will transform into fat.
- If you eat high-calorie food, then you will not have the problems with the digestive system. Fruits and vegetables take only 30% from a general diet. They have a lot of cellulose which prevents digestion of high-calorie products.
- The limitation in fats and fast carbs. Or fewer products with animal and other saturated fats. Moreover, you need to forget about sweets and flour products. They increase the sugar level in the blood and it is well-known that glucose turns into the fat.
- The water accelerates metabolism and prevents dehydration. 1,5-2 liters of water should be your minimum amount per day.
- The proper allocation of the meals. Your general food should be eaten till the 4 p.m. During this period of time, the food is absorbed very well and you are able to eat something sweet in this period. It is recommended to consume dairy products, vegetables, chicken, salad, eggs, or fish.
What to eat before a workout for muscle gain?It is necessary to use enough carbs in order to give the energy to the body. Food intake is doing 2 hours before a workout. An athlete will have time to digest and to get the strength in this period.
These products are full of carbs:
- Fruits – apples, pears, bananas
- Grape and raisin
- Boiled or baked potatoes
The athlete's stomach is empty during a workout. By the way, you should reduce animal fats for the better digestion. The food full of proteins is the correct choice for you:
- Fillet of beef
- Cottage cheese
- Yogurt or milk
What to eat after a workout for muscle growth?In 20-30 minutes after the workout, you can take a meal. During this time, the anabolic window opens. Your body needs nutrients for the recovery of energy and support of muscles. The athletes should consume the carbs with high-glycemic index.
After a training, proteins and carbohydrates should have balance and be in the equal number. Besides, you can consume the protein cocktail after a workout. There is a more serious way of increasing the muscle mass. This is anabolic steroids. The balance between anabolic steroids, physical activity, and nutrition will give you muscle body and a lot of muscle mass. Often, the experienced athletes select Testosterone, Dianabol, or Nandrolone for muscle gain. There are more steroids and special steroids cycles for bulking.
Actually, high-calorie food is limited after a workout. You are able to draw up your diet with these components:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Low-fat veal
- Chicken or duck
- Cottage cheese and yogurt